No more annoying support loops
TurboSmooth Pro is a modifier plugin for 3ds Max which produces nice smooth semi-sharp creases on your models, unlike the ugly creases that the standard TurboSmooth produces. It also give you the ability to have linear UVs which in some cases can help in the texturing pipeline.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Quickly and easily set nice smooth creases either by edge weight or smoothing groups.
- Don't have to struggle placing support loops.
- Have more control over your mesh.
- Avoid artifacts produces by support loops.
Situations in which you would want to use TurboSmooth Pro:
- When you want to quickly model hard surface models.
- When you want to be able to easily change to shape of an object without having to move a lot of support loops.
- When you want to save time.
Watch the videos bellow to learn more about TurboSmooth Pro.
Click the button bellow to buy TurboSmooth Pro right now for only €40.
You will receive immediately an email with a link to download it.
TurboSmooth Pro works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 (32 & 64 Bit).
The changelog can be found here.