Relax meshes without losing their volume
TopoRelax is a 3ds Max modifier which relaxes meshes while preserving their volume unlike the normal relax modifier which shrinks the mesh.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You don’t have to worry about meshes losing their volume while you relax them.
- You get a nice evenly distributed quad mesh.
- You can be happy about a nice smooth mesh.
Situations in which you would want to use TopoRelax modifier:
- When you want to have an evenly distributed quad mesh for sculpting.
- When you want to produce morph targets.
- When you want to smooth out a mesh to remove unwanted artifacts.
Watch the videos bellow to learn more about TopoRelax.
Click the button bellow to buy TopoRelax right now for only €25.
You will receive immediately an email with a link to download it.
TopoRelax works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 (32 & 64 Bit).
The changelog can be found here.